Director of Development and Asset Management
Andrew joined Seven Oaks Company in January 2011 and is responsible for assisting the development and asset management operations of the firm.
Prior to joining Seven Oaks, Andrew held a number of asset management and leasing positions with Hines where his day-to-day activities included a blend of construction management financial analysis, lease negotiation and property management. During his six year tenure with the company, Andrew worked at eight office projects consisting of over 4 million square feet located throughout the Southeast.
- Atlanta Financial Center (900,000 sf), One Ravinia Drive (380,000 sf), and One Overton Park (385,000 sf) in Atlanta, GA
- Deerfield Commons (120,000 sf) in Alpharetta, GA
- Airport Corporate Center (1,000,000 sf) in Miami, FL
- Doral Corporate Center (280,000 sf) in Doral, FL
- Charlotte Plaza (625,000 sf) and Carillon (460,000 sf) in Charlotte, NC
Andrew took a lead role in transitioning four of those properties to asset management to a new owner, with different institutional reporting and management systems. Additionally, his asset responsibilities at Ravinia and Deerfield included principal roles in the management of Ravinia Property Owners Association (45 acres) and Deerfield Park Masters Association (554 acres), respectively.
Andrew received a double major BA in Psychology and German from the University of Virginia and a MS in Real Estate Development from Columbia University. He obtained his LEED AP accreditation in March 2009 and continues to be actively involved in the study and application of sustainability practices.