Seven Oaks provides asset management and consulting services for a number of institutional and family office clients. Our team has a special appreciation for corporate and institutional real estate goals and expectations that is grounded in real world experience, having worked for large institutional partners, major opportunity funds and family offices that invest in real estate. Seven Oaks has performed multiple advisory servicing engagements for both new and existing projects that needed troubleshooting. Seven Oaks can offer flexibility of services to meet clients’ specific needs on any engagement.
Seven Oaks Company has occasionally provided advisory and consulting services to a wide array of institutional, opportunity fund and family office clients since its inception. A general description of those engagements includes the following:
- Wilmington, NC: Assisted foreign investor by creating a disposition strategy for 700 acres of excess land purchased in a land speculation upcycle. Conducted thorough analysis of physical, environmental and market issues and then developed and presented a clear disposition strategy.
- Tampa, Orlando & Atlanta Office Building Due Diligence Services: Assisted a Southeast-based investment fund with Class A due physical diligence on several large urban office buildings put under contract to add to its real estate portfolio.
- Austin, TX: Assisted high net worth family office with development, and JV and marketing strategy for prime real estate being repositioned for development in burgeoning corridor. Advisory services including interfacing with local government officials, entitlement counsel, other family office team representatives, as well as assisting with joint venture terms and development strategy.
- Bartow County (Northwest Atlanta): Assisted foreign investment fund by providing underwriting, master planning services and entitlement discussions with local government officials on a large 1300-acre tract of land, resulting in the decision to not proceed with its intended investment.
- Birmingham, AL: Assisted southeast investment fund with potential acquisition and repositioning strategy for 1980s multi-building suburban office campus.
- Midtown Atlanta: Assisted foreign investment fund in repositioning and development master planning strategy for strategic Midtown site on Peachtree Road containing historic structures.
- Perimeter Atlanta: Assisted Southeast-based REIT with repositioning strategy on 20-acre Perimeter site containing 600,000 square feet of 1970s Class B office and surface parking adjacent to MARTA. Coordinated updating master plan, meeting with state and local officials, developing investment strategy and later its disposition strategy.